- President's Message
- First Evidence of Pre-columbian New World Barley
- Fireside Service Available
- Dr. Sorenson to Accompany Tour
- F.A.R.M.S. Ad runs in This People Magazine
- New Book Out
- Chiasmus in Antiquity Volume Reviewed
- Pseudepigrapha Offer Continues
- Salalah: Nephi's Land Bountiful?
- Metals in Ancient Mesoamerica
- The Message of the Broken Bow
- Nibley Archive Continues to Expand
- Old World Covenant Patterns in King Benjamin's Speech
- Sunday School Sets Moving Fast
- Announcing The Cornerstone Club
- Meet Our Executive Secretary
- Videos Become Available
Meet Our Executive Secretary
Every dynamic organization needs a top-notch secretary to keep the people and the projects all pulling together in the same direction. F.A.R.M.S. is fortunate to have Darlene Clarke on board to manage the minutes and agendas of our monthly research and business meetings.
Darlene is a former seminary teacher from Southern California who is interested in Church history and Book of Mormon studies. Besides mothering a yours-and-mine family of thirteen children, she works as a Realtor. Darlene is married to Kenneth Clarke, a Provo attorney, and serves as Young Women’s President in her ward. We appreciate her efficient and enthusiastic volunteer service.