pdf Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 3/1 (1994) >
- Editor's Introduction
- What's in a Name? Book of Mormon Language, Names, and [Metonymic] Naming
- The Original Language of the Book of Mormon: Upstate New York Dialect, King James English, or Hebrew?
- Recurrence in Book of Mormon Narratives
- Dissent: Perspectives from the Book of Mormon
- A Response to David Wright on Historical Criticism
- The Secular as Sacred: The Historiography of the Title Page
- The Jaredite Exodus: A Literary Perspective of a Historical Narrative
- Enallage in the Book of Mormon
- Cry Redemption: The Plan of Redemption as Taught in the Book of Mormon
- Historical Parallels to the Destruction at the Time of the Crucifixion
- Wanderers in the Promised Land: A Study of the Exodus Motif in the Book of Mormon and Holy Bible
- Notes and Communications: Lehi's Jerusalem and Writing on Metal Plates
- Notes and Communications: "My First-Born in the Wilderness"
- About the Contributors