pdf Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 14/1 (2005) >
- The Editor's Notebook
- Ancient Voyages Across the Ocean to America: From "Impossible" to "Certain"
- Attempts to Redefine the Experience of the Eight Witnesses
- "Strange Characters and Expressions": Three Japanse Translations of the Book of Mormon
- Treaties and Covenants: Ancient Near Eastern Legal Terminology in the Book of Mormon
- The Savior and the Children in 3 Nephi
- The Zoramite Separation: A Sociological Perspective
- "No Poor Among Them"
- The Hebrew Text of Alma 7:11
- Beauty on the Mountains: Inspiration from the Book of Mormon for LDS Writers
- Alma's Enemies: The Case of the Lamanites, Amlicites, and Mysterious Amalekites
- An Interview with Daniel H. Ludlow