pdf Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 12/1 (2003) >
- The Editor's Notebook
- Before DNA
- DNA and the Book of Mormon: A Phylogenetic Perspective
- A Few Thoughts From a Believing DNA Scientist
- Who Are the Children of Lehi?
- The Word of God
- Secret Combinations and Flaxen Cords: Anti-Masonic Rhetoric and the Book of Mormon
- Volcanic Destruction in the Book of Mormon: Possible Evidence from Ice Cores
- Moroni: The Final Voice
- With Real Intent: A Priceless Gem
- What's in a Word? Etymology!
- A Reader's Library: Hugh Nibley: A Legend in His Own Time
- New Light: Nahom and the "Eastward" Turn