pdf Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 10/1 (2001) >
- The Editor's Notebook
- "What Meaneth the Words That Are Written?" Abinadi Interprets Isaiah
- How Witnesses Described the "Gold Plates"
- The Book of Mormon Plates
- Epigraphic Considerations on Janne Sjodahl's Experiment with Nephite Writing
- The Book of Mormon Art of Arnold Friberg, "Painter of Scripture"
- The Journey of an 1830 Book of Mormon
- The Book of Mormon as a Collectible
- Other Ancient American Records Yet to Come Forth
- Lehi's Altar and Sacrifice in the Wilderness
- What's in a Word?
- A Reader's Library
- New Light
- Out of the Dust
- Of What Material Were the Plates?